why wasn't the game delayed

dronefromsector7g said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
Really?... 3 pages in and i'm really the 1st person to say how disgusting this thread is?

Some poor soul jumps from a bridge and all this chap cares about is "i missed a bit of football".... Fuck football, Fuck money, fuck your delay and sense of entitlement. imagine it was one of your loved ones in that situation?

What the fuck kind of world do we live in today?... Shame on you Marko :/
Nobody gives a shit unless it affects them sadly

According to the MUEN the bloke came down of the bridge safely and is now being dealt with by GMP.

beano46 said:
dronefromsector7g said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
Really?... 3 pages in and i'm really the 1st person to say how disgusting this thread is?

Some poor soul jumps from a bridge and all this chap cares about is "i missed a bit of football".... Fuck football, Fuck money, fuck your delay and sense of entitlement. imagine it was one of your loved ones in that situation?

What the fuck kind of world do we live in today?... Shame on you Marko :/
Nobody gives a shit unless it affects them sadly

According to the MUEN the bloke came down of the bridge safely and is now being dealt with by GMP.

I see. That's good to hear, thanks beano. I very much doubt the OP knew (or cared)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.