Why we will win the Premier League

To all of you pesamistic twats, none believers, half empty glassed fuckers and Rags who felt it neccessary to point out to me just how stupid and wrong my point was:

GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

It's done, It's dusted and the enormous fat fucking whore at the swamp has sung her very, very last song.

Hope all of those who ridiculed this post and tried with all your will to turn our glorious Clubs wonderous efforts this season into a negative, backwards momentum are now wholy hanging your heads in shame, but having said that I have a feeling that like me you'll now be basking in the even brighter, even BLUER future!

CTID.

Oh and by the way I have a sneaky suspicion that had Joe Hart been between the sticks for the Rags for the Everton game 4 would have been plenty, lol.

EalingBlue2 said:
In the bag! the world had turned we no longer live in that cesspit world where evil granny shagging, drug taking, family shagging scum win the league! Now is the hour and our time has come !!!!

You wernt alone HaaaHaaa to all those negative, Mourinho loving tits

rastus said:
EalingBlue2 said:
In the bag! the world had turned we no longer live in that cesspit world where evil granny shagging, drug taking, family shagging scum win the league! Now is the hour and our time has come !!!!

If we do win the title this season it doesn't mean that those who want Mourinho in are wrong as your post seems to infer. It's like me saying I'd rather have Messi than Silva, it's not a slight on Silva and you can apply the same concept in the context of Mourinho/Mancini.

Phate said:
rastus said:
EalingBlue2 said:

If we do win the title this season it doesn't mean that those who want Mourinho in are wrong as your post seems to infer. It's like me saying I'd rather have Messi than Silva, it's not a slight on Silva and you can apply the same concept in the context of Mourinho/Mancini.
Bollocks only on this site do people think we should get rid of Mancini even if we win the league, its not normal and shows that that they are new fans or fucked in the head

smithy167 said:
Phate said:
rastus said:

Bollocks only on this site do people think we should get rid of Mancini even if we win the league, its not normal and shows that that they are new fans or fucked in the head

Correct, though we all appreciate Mourinho is a manager capable of extrordinary things, Mancini has actually worked magic, he has shown that in just over 2 years he can turn a group of individuals who were an almost none directional shambles into a regimented and fearsome group of Trojans, capable of gaining even more momentum, and as a side note has now publicly wiped Slur Alex Fergusons arse, what a guy, Forza Mancini!

smithy167 said:
Phate said:
rastus said:

Are you actually aware of Mancini's European record both here and at Inter? The way you phrased your last reply suggests otherwise. His ability to manage on a domestic scale isn't really what is up for question and is why him winning the league is irrelevant in whether we should let him go or not.

Just to clear things up, are you actually trying to suggest that for someone to say that if Mourinho showed interest then he should replace Mancini then they are either "a new fan" or "fucked in the head"?

Phate said:
smithy167 said:
Phate said:

Are you actually aware of Mancini's European record both here and at Inter? The way you phrased your last reply suggests otherwise. His ability to manage on a domestic scale isn't really what is up for question and is why him winning the league is irrelevant in whether we should let him go or not.

Just to clear things up, are you actually trying to suggest that for someone to say that if Mourinho showed interest then he should replace Mancini then they are either "a new fan" or "fucked in the head"?
Yes i am we have not won the league in my lifetime and now its so close fools like you think it would be better to change the manager, idiots..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.