Why Would you Vote Tory ?

cyberblue

I know the Motley Crew under Gordon Brown are bad ,but God help us if the Tories get in .Remember the 80s !

cyberblue said:
I know the Motley Crew under Gordon Brown are bad ,but God help us if the Tories get in .Remember the 80s !
I do remember the 80's and what happened when the Tories got in.

Militant unions finally under democratic control. Lower taxes. bloated and inefficient state run industries that soaked up hundreds of millions of taxpayers money shut down or sold off. No more crawling cap in hand to the IMF for another bail-out. Inflation gradually brought under control and the economy strengthened.

Why would you vote Tory indeed?

I remember the noughties. They were really shit thanks to those useless self-serving clowns in government now.

Prestwich_Blue said:
cyberblue said:
I do remember the 80's and what happened when the Tories got in.

Militant unions finally under democratic control. Lower taxes. bloated and inefficient state run industries that soaked up hundreds of millions of taxpayers money shut down or sold off. No more crawling cap in hand to the IMF for another bail-out. Inflation gradually brought under control and the economy strengthened.

Why would you vote Tory indeed?
OOPs you forgot the Falklands War
.Millions of unemployed .the Miners Strike & the attacks on the Health Service .Privatisation & poverty at its lowest for years

see they're at the beck and call of their boss mates in the cbi already

talking shit about NI contributions and pensions black holes

If you want to know what tory manifesto is read the ramblings of the twats in the CBI and IOd
oh just read they're trying to wriggle out of the bribery bill

cyberblue said:

I'm no Tory voter but if you want to make people remember the awful time under the Tories in the 80's then you should also remember the nightmare of the mid 70's under Labour rule, just for balance like.

some down to eatch people neeed to start a party some people who know who shit it is to live in our country at the moment, that know what needs changing. Straight talking down to eatch people not fucking toff nosed wankers

With the Tories you get the same cr*p public services but at a much lower cost.

Labour thought that by spending lots of our money on putting nearly one million extra people on the public payroll that services would improve. Or perhaps they just thought they could buy one million extra votes. After all, turkeys don't vote for Christmas do they?

Now, why can't I get an NHS dentist anymore? I could when the Tories were in.

So thanks New Labour for putting up my taxes, especially my council tax which has more than doubled, and giving me less than I had before.

I'd only vote Labour if I was one of the lucky ones sitting pretty in one of those pointless new public sector jobs the rest of us have to pay for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.