Why you supported our wonderful club

People in my class supported them in primary school because of their Dads. I wanted to be a cool kid too, this was in Stretford in 1990. Secondary school in Hale Barns I was one of few blues, oh how I thought I made the wrong choice but got my first season ticket regardless at 13 with a mate from a school in Stretford. We were shit :). Now it’s hilarious surrounded by reds.

Me grandad and dad took me from circa 1968-69 as a 3 year old in the platt lane,remember my grandad picking me up and carrying me through many times ,probably up to me being 6 or 7 or 8 years old,he always used to say " future supporter " while carrying me in free,how right he was,god bless him !

My support for City was handed down as a third generation family heir loom and now there are two more generations attending regularly , my family has supported the club for over seventy years and will hopefully continue for another seventy years , some football supporters dont choose their club, because there isnt a choice , its in the blood..................more sentimental crap from JG :)

Moved to Manchester aged 6 and lived in Fallowfield. All my mates at school were City fans so I started following them. Then my Dad took me to my first ever game vs Everton in the FA Cup in 1981. Hooked for life from that moment on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.