Why your username ?

I took it from a book where a character i liked was called mungojerrie.. Over time i have shortened it. In 10 years it will probably be mng...

I was a bit clever about it

my name- Matthew

get rid of the thew

my team- Manchester City

get rid of the Manchester

Merge them together and booooooom

MATCITY was born

2 reasons:
1. I fancied a change from my old one
2. Because some prick who used to be at my college found out my old one and I didn't like the idea of being spied on, especially since he never replied when I asked him why he was so curious. He either knows Blue Smarties, or is Blue Smarties.

mine's bleedin obvious

I was there and it remains one of my life's highlights .

spurspinter1 said:
Because I am a pretentious Southerner, but people tend to misread it as Sprinter anyway. Don't know why I bother....

Guilty! I pictured you as a white van man in a Merc Sprinter, driving round Essex shouting "ello darlin" at any passing skirt.

stony said:
spurspinter1 said:
Because I am a pretentious Southerner, but people tend to misread it as Sprinter anyway. Don't know why I bother....

Guilty! I pictured you as a white van man in a Merc Sprinter, driving round Essex shouting "ello darlin" at any passing skirt.

haha, I hadn't connected the two but now that makes a bit of sense, in reality the "Pinter" bit couldn't be further away from the stereotypical white van man image, it's because I happen to enjoy some of the work of playright Harold Pinter.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.