why

Last season there were clips of Chelsea winning the league at WBA in virtually every ad break on Sky Premier League.

Did you really expect anything different? Perhaps they’re anticipating 2019. After all, it’s their year, isn’t it?

Yeah, hard to believe we were 25 point in front and they still manage to win the league.

The way we pissed those 25pts up the wall is the stuff of nightmares. But I did win down at the bookies - I had a quid on the Dippers overhauling us and I won the competition to win a place on their open-topped bus!

The greatest team in PL history and we are remembered at least 30 times a day by a mistake by our goalkeeper in our only away defeat all season. Complete lack of respect from Sky. I guess we expect nothing less though.

i have not seen one clip of manchester city winning the league being used by sky or BT in adverts ?? and mostly liverpool ??? and without amazon making a documentary nobody would know we ripped up the record books and won the league by a country mile (brushed under the carpet) by the media

Only way to do it is to win the league again. They can search for another consolation goal for next year. Bless.

How many City fans have sky though , I mean actually paying people that hate us , weird if you ask me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.