Wi-fi at the stadium

I had it working for the Fulham game on my iPod touch, though recently they installed the code system so I can't get on it any more.

Could normally get on internet via three on my nokia, but of the two last games even with full signal it wont do it ;[

3 of us go and the last few matches none of our phones work . A half time txt arranging to meet for a pint reached me at about 8.30 on saturday!!!!

Maybe theres a black hole over COMS :p

Anyone know any employees on here who might know the pass to the wifi? only want to check a few scores, annoying to have to wait until half time/full time

The Wi-Fi's for the ticket reading PDA's outside the ground on matchdays. However, if I told you the code for it I'd have to kill you. ;)

Its not just iphone users who get shite reception in the ground or no internet access. I think its down to a crap o2 signal in the ground, I'm on o2 and get a full signal but nothing ever works when you try to do anything, then you get a few texts when your halfway home from people who sent them while you were at the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.