Wierd stuff that scared you as a kid.

Escalators. Was convinced they'd eat me.

Theme tune to Chocky.

I was scared of these until I was in secondary school. Worked out it was all to do with getting separated from my mum when I was younger and I had just avoided them and used the stairs.

Just started using them and fear went.

Trees at night time

The silhouettes used to give me the eebie jeebies up until the age of around eight.

My younger brother used to shit himself to the tune of Mastermind........obviously I would hum it every time he pissed me off.

(Luckily he never knew I was scared of trees!!!)

That bear in the Singing Ringing Tree used to scare the sh!t out of me as a kid, and Dr Who and the Cyber Men, and Capt Black in Capt Scarlett but he wouldn't have scared me had I have known he was gonna manage Arsenal ;-)

Last edited:
He chased you, while sat in a hedge-shaped chair...
Did you eat a lot of Kayli sherbet as a kid? ;-)
Waiting for me going home from primary school I couldn’t resist lounging on his chair. He was mad and lay in wait chased us like a raging bull. who moulds their front hedge into a settee” on a road where kids leave school.

I‘m still traumatised

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.