Wierd stuff that scared you as a kid.

Watching "Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy" in the 1950's

On visit to the circus, when I was about 5 or 6, a dwarf pinched my bum. I was convinced "something" was going to happen to me.

the witch from this...still gives me the chills. Wasnt overly keen on the Wicked Witch from Wizard of Oz neither.

That and stories of burglaries. Bastards did my Grandparents house in Reddish over four times - two of which when they were at home - and I overheard some of the stories about them and could never sleep at my Grans after that.

oh and THAT photo of Myra Hindley. The photo shook our city to the core and still gives me a shiver. Cant bring myself to post it. So much to answer for.

Theme tune to Chucki wasn’t a barrel of laughs either, esp when you know the horrific and gruesome reasons why Stu stopped playing it.

All of those murderers are now free and will only be in their 50s. Unbelievable!

With that horrific story, that Sinaga rapist, Harold Shipman, the Moores murderers… we’ve had some proper sick cunts round here haven’t we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.