Wife sells £45k worth of City memorabilia for £5

How you can spot someone in the crowd, that you don’t even know is going to the game, is beyond me. It’s difficult enough when you know exactly where someone is sitting!

At the FA Cup final I was sat between an immensely fat lad and an asian gentleman who was pissed out of his head. Good thing the missus didn't see us on tele or the only logical conclusion would have been that we were shagging and to sell the dog.

45k of memorabilia would take up about 50 boxes and could not be posted. The most valuable thing I can see on that picture is worth about thirty quid. The 81 fa cup final programme maybe 10 at best. Tickets are not worth a lot. I would be maxing if there was 450 pounds worth of memorabilia in that picture. Entire story is a load of shit.

I think there was a signed Glauber Berti shirt in there, worth at least 35K.

What a honking bit of kit that is. Thought it was a fella with a wig on.

Get rid fella.

So he’s 41 , and they’ve been married JUST 10 SEASONS , Sorry luv you knew what you were getting into .
I married for my sins ,a woman who used to go to Chelsea back jnthe70’s/80’s , now she just hates football , because me and my son , will as she says , “ you’d watch Peruvian School boys v Brazilian School boys “ , well it’s not quite that bad , and I’ll only watch the women’s football if there is nothing else on .
But remember Girls ( and some boys) your partners choice of team and love for their team came long before you , and should be there , possibly long after

It could've easily been just a bird sitting next to him. You know how it is in football, everyone hugs everyone when a goal is scored. It's a very close environment, bit like the underground. Now, if they got a video of them snogging then thats another matter.

How you can spot someone in the crowd, that you don’t even know is going to the game, is beyond me. It’s difficult enough when you know exactly where someone is sitting!
I knew where i was sitting but the camera never got close enough to see me,strange as i had a mobile tv camera guy right next to me for ages filming us till he was told to fuck off lol

It could've easily been just a bird sitting next to him. You know how it is in football, everyone hugs everyone when a goal is scored. It's a very close environment, bit like the underground. Now, if they got a video of them snogging then thats another matter.
apparently, the chap in question did try and slip her a digit after the 2nd City goal went in, but she was having none of it. so, thats like no victim no crime, yeah?

At the FA Cup final I was sat between an immensely fat lad and an asian gentleman who was pissed out of his head. Good thing the missus didn't see us on tele or the only logical conclusion would have been that we were shagging and to sell the dog.

Were you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.