Wife sells £45k worth of City memorabilia for £5

He is a nob, deserves everything he gets.

He didn't start the relationship with, "There was City before you and there will be City after you."

Having to lie to get to a match, soft sod.

He needs to get a kitchen calendar and before the season starts shade in all the days when there could be a City game. No need to sneak off anywhere!

Reactions: SVP
do they still sell kitchen calendars?

Family Calendars from Smiths. Mandatory purchase for the Ewing household. We can plan cycling sojourns once the fixtures are etched in sky blue. The only trouble is that I have to shade in Friday to Monday for home games as the TV can bugger up the best laid plans.

Any wife who would even blink if a long time City fan wanted to go to Brighton for last game of season and awarding of the PL trophy is divorce material.

Wonder the real reason he felt he couldn’t tell her?

However, vindictive, backstabbing wife would be history. UFB!
Spot on!

I’m skeptical about these kind of stories to be honest. The whole story seems fabricated. Why sell them for a fiver when she could have burned them or ripped them up? Who contacted the news paper? Why would someone who is clearly a regular match going fan (he would have to be to have enough loyalty points for that match) feel like he would need to lie about going to a title deciding game?

I call bull shit

I’m skeptical about these kind of stories to be honest. The whole story seems fabricated. Why sell them for a fiver when she could have burned them or ripped them up? Who contacted the news paper? Why would someone who is clearly a regular match going fan (he would have to be to have enough loyalty points for that match) feel like he would need to lie about going to a title deciding game?

I call bull shit
Me too. The photo that has been put out shows that well enough with them ensuring it is labelled

Family Calendars from Smiths. Mandatory purchase for the Ewing household. We can plan cycling sojourns once the fixtures are etched in sky blue. The only trouble is that I have to shade in Friday to Monday for home games as the TV can bugger up the best laid plans.
That makes two of using one of these DE. Mrs S has never done football so it helps me not get any mither on match days.

45k of memorabilia would take up about 50 boxes and could not be posted. The most valuable thing I can see on that picture is worth about thirty quid. The 81 fa cup final programme maybe 10 at best. Tickets are not worth a lot. I would be maxing if there was 450 pounds worth of memorabilia in that picture. Entire story is a load of shit.

It’d be definitely be worth 45 if the list included York away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.