Wigan Athletic vs City Post match Discussion Thread

The tactical switch from Mancini made all the difference.

Zabba is an absolute beast.

Really pleased for mario. He is obvious short of confidence at the minute but he put a real shift in today and deserved his goal.

Wigan were immense tonight and were unlucky in the end so very happy to get the three points. I just hope jimmy is ok!

Clinical when it mattered, 3 points, clean sheet and still unbeaten ! I still don't think we have hit 4th gear yet, so plenty to be happy about.

A very good game of football, a very good performance, apart from 15 minutes in the second half I thought we looked dominant.

Hart 7
Maicon 7
Kompany 8
Nastasic 8
Zabaletta 8
Toure Y 7
Garcia 6
Silva 7
Barry 8
Balotelli 7
Aguero 7

Milner not long enough but very good, and a great goal, hope the injury isn't too bad
Kolorov 7
Kolo not long enough but good

Wigan were excellent.

We were slow, gave the ball away too much, nobody took responsibility and we won 0-2! Don't really need to say owt else really because winning when you don't play well is essential in a title chase.

Absolutely gutted Milner got injured though. I was hoping her get a start against Everton and then e goes down injured. Feel gutted for him, hope he's not out too long!

Bosno said:
BackofJeanette said:
Cheesey still going on aBout how good Wigan were!

I know he needs to be professional as beeb comentator but come on!

They were good, so what's the problem?

No problem!

I'm just saying that Cheesey going a bit overboard!

Wigan did play well but luckily our class shone thru!

There was a numpty or numptys I should say, in the pre the match thread saying playing mario is like playing with 10 men, you know who you are lol! Well done Balo proving them wrong!

Nasty is absolute class. Jimmy is pure class. Barry is the slowest but cleverest midfielder in the prem. Pray jimmy isn't out for long, were not the same without him, away from home anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.