5.richards cb
6.garcia dm
7.barry cm
8.nasri right mid
9.sinclair left mid
10. ballotelli str
11.dxeko

Hart doesn't need a rest

Id rest most of the players after 2 very tough games and this side should do the job.
deary me

-- Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:06 pm --

johnbmcr said:
InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
This wouldn't happen, but this would be interesting...

Hart
Zaba - Vinny -Kolo/Joleon - Clichy
Yaya - Javi
Sinclair - Silva - Nasri
Tevez

looks a good team m8
Looks good , I'd switch Milner for Yaya

Isn't Clichy still injured?

Hungarian blue said:
MSP said:
mgx.sleck said:
Remember last year we dominated last years fixture without Kompany Balotelli and Yaya Toure and richards.
We played quite well, dominated entirely and had a lot of chances on goal. SHould have scored more than one goal. if you watch the highlights you will see.
We played with savic and lescott who were good. We had milner and barry and de jong on the field which was odd.

I would say put lescott in. give a rest to yay a tour. but literally idk if that is actually possible.

You obviously don't remember last year fixture as we barely edged that one and were fighting for lives in big parts of the match.

Still, we were clearly the better side. Plus the referee had an absolute shocker when he didn't wave a card after Figueroa's challenge on Nasri and then the same Wigan player denid Kun's chance with an intentional handball.

And yeah, Savic was actually ok at Wigan. ;)

exactly. In fact, without those players we still deserved to win. Yea we struggled. But were struggling like that in some of our away game ...

birchwoodgingerste said:
1.pantilimon gk
2.rb zabaleta
3.clichy lb
4.lescott b
5.richards cb
6.garcia dm
7.barry cm
8.nasri right mid
9.sinclair left mid
10. ballotelli str
11.dxeko
Fantastic news to learn that Micah Richards is back to full fitness several months ahead of schedule! I also thought Clichy was still injured.

I think starting Milner & Barry is vital. They are our steam engines and as shown against Chelsea we dominated alot of the play compared to other games. We just need our attack to put them away.

I'd start Tevez with Aguero as they have good chemistry. Or if not, start Balotelli and Dzeko.

Sinclair deserves a good 60+mins of pitch time to prove himself.
:)

Hart
Maicon
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov
Barry
Milner
Yaya
Silva
Tevez
Balotelli

Got a feeling for another 0-0 draw for this one though sadly :(

My preview for Unibet:
<a class="postlink" href="http://bet.unibet.com/football/premier-league/2012/11/28/premier-league-betting-wigan-v-man-city-fan-v-fan-preview/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bet.unibet.com/football/premier- ... -preview/1</a>

anyone know how long it takes to walk back to the railway station? could i get the 22.25 train without missing the end of the match?

thanks

Hart
Zabaleta - nastasic - Lescott - kolarov
Milner - Barry
Sinclair - silva - Nasri
Tevez or Dzeko

Some squad management/rotation for this game I feel. Yaya & Aguero have been poor and should realise that they are not undroppable, so give others an opportunity to fight for a place. Rest Kompany as nasty and Lescott should still do their jobs fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.