Wigan Athletic vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be a nailed on 3 points for us. Wigan are a poor side this season who have only won 2 out 7 at home and City have been getting better and better. We might lose a game this season but it definitely wont be against Wigan. The old City would have worried me going there but those days are over. Comfortable win for me

mammutly said:
This should be a nailed on 3 points for us. Wigan are a poor side this season who have only won 2 out 7 at home and City have been getting better and better. We might lose a game this season but it definitely wont be against Wigan. The old City would have worried me going there but those days are over. Comfortable win for me

Just like it was a "nailed on 3pts" for the rags last season.

Hate over confidence,I am just a little more realistic and think Wigan are a good footballing side who will give us a tough game. Still think we will win but Wigan are not a poor side by any stretch of the imagination.

1.pantilimon gk
2.rb zabaleta
3.clichy lb
4.lescott b
5.richards cb
6.garcia dm
7.barry cm
8.nasri right mid
9.sinclair left mid
10. ballotelli str
11.dxeko

Id rest most of the players after 2 very tough games and this side should do the job.

birchwoodgingerste said:
1.pantilimon gk
2.rb zabaleta
3.clichy lb
4.lescott b
5.richards cb
6.garcia dm
7.barry cm
8.nasri right mid
9.sinclair left mid
10. ballotelli str
11.dxeko

Id rest most of the players after 2 very tough games and this side should do the job.
deary me

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
mammutly said:

Just like it was a "nailed on 3pts" for the rags last season.

Hate over confidence,I am just a little more realistic and think Wigan are a good footballing side who will give us a tough game. Still think we will win but Wigan are not a poor side by any stretch of the imagination.

I think Wigan were better last season than they have been this time around. Not saying we should be complacent by any means, but if we bring anything close to our best game to the DW, we should expect to win.

greasedupdeafguy said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
1.pantilimon gk
2.rb zabaleta
3.clichy lb
4.lescott b
5.richards cb
6.garcia dm
7.barry cm
8.nasri right mid
9.sinclair left mid
10. ballotelli str
11.dxeko

deary me

Praise the lord for managers :)

Realistically it's a game we need 3 pts and should get 3 pts from. A bit more clinical in the last 3rd and I can see a 2/3-0 comfortable win. Wouldn't be surprised knowing City if it finishes 1-1 though.

Just want to see us score some good goals from open play. The Villa game was one of the most odd score lines ever, and I didn't truly believe we deserved to clock up that many. Our home game against Wigan with the Sergio hat trick was perfect. Clinical, open play, bottom corners, beautiful. More of that please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.