Wigan Athletic vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lionheart said:
citytill1die84 said:
Couple of goals and a clean sheet I'd start Tevez and Dzeko. Aguero not on his game at all may need a rest. That's the only change I'd make 0-3 city :)
I would also rest Yaya. He is not pulling his weight and we have plenty of more than adequate back-up available.

-- Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:33 am --

JoeMercer'sWay said:
For me:

Hart

Maicon
Zabaleta(c)
Lescott
Kolarov

Milner
Garcia
Nasri

Silva
Tevez
Sinclair.

Subs: Pantilimon, Nastasic, K Toure, Barry, Yaya Toure, Dzeko, Balotelli.
Thank God you are not in charge. Why have you dropped Vincent and Nasty? You need to keep a solid central defensive partnership together so they improve. They hardly run around alot (unlike Milner, Zaba and Kolorov) so won't need resting unless badly injured.

Vinnie needed a fitness test and strapping, Wigan away is a game we should win without him. Nasty has played a lot recently and we don't want to burn out a 19 year old and JoLe is good enough to manage games like Wigan away, we shouldn't dismiss him because he was top quality last season.

A point at Chelsea is acceptable but we can't afford to drop many points against teams like Wigan. 3 points is a must.

I'd give Sinclair a start with Tevez and Balo upfront. On the few mins they have been on the pitch together this season they have shown some underdtanding.

hart
maicon. nastasic lescott. clichy

Garcia

milner. nasri. Silva/Sinclair

tevez. balotelli

for me nasri has too play central attacking midfield as this is his best position.... maybe we could rest Silva and give Sinclair a chance as well as rest yaya and play Garcia....this team will win it 1-3

kone is a decent player, quick strong and can finish whoever plays centre half will need to concentrate all game as he never stops moving and running at defenders

We need to get control of the midfield from the start and we'll be fine. We'll definitely carve out chances, fingers crossed we'll take some of them.

Pearcey said:
This is a fixture that fills me with dread. Ali Al-Habsi is one of the most under-rated goalies in the premier league... I'll be happy if we can get a win. I think t'll be 0-1.

im glad that you'll be happy with a win, cos if you aren't then your pretty fucked

sergio and carlos up top dont play dzxeko the games hes started he has done very little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.