Status
Not open for further replies.
dmbass said:
Hart
Zabaleta - nastasic - Lescott - kolarov
Milner - Barry
Sinclair - silva - Nasri
Tevez or Dzeko

Some squad management/rotation for this game I feel. Yaya & Aguero have been poor and should realise that they are not undroppable, so give others an opportunity to fight for a place. Rest Kompany as nasty and Lescott should still do their jobs fine.

platt said that kolo was on the bench rather than lescott on sunday because of concerns over kompany's fitness. doesn't seem that the management like the nastasic-lescott partnership

cibaman said:
dmbass said:
Hart
Milner - Barry
Sinclair - silva - Nasri
Tevez or Dzeko

Some squad management/rotation for this game I feel. Yaya & Aguero have been poor and should realise that they are not undroppable, so give others an opportunity to fight for a place. Rest Kompany as nasty and Lescott should still do their jobs fine.

platt said that kolo was on the bench rather than lescott on sunday because of concerns over kompany's fitness. doesn't seem that the management like the nastasic-lescott partnership

Think it was more about replacing a right footer with a right footer

Be a tough game. We are not exactly firing, especially from home and they have had a decent run. As long as we keep an eye on the danger of Mark Halsey and try not to give him too much ammunition to award soft stuff against us i think we will sneak a 1-0 or 2-1 win.

Just need to take our chances when they come

dmbass said:
Hart
Milner - Barry
Sinclair - silva - Nasri
Tevez or Dzeko

Too unbalanced in the defence, if you are resting Kompany, Kolo has to come in, that's why he was on the bench on Sunday

Dzeko should definetly start today. I mean he was much much better then Aguero last match
so Mancini should let him play some more and see if his play will be even better today.

birchwoodgingerste said:
1.pantilimon gk
2.rb zabaleta
3.clichy lb
4.lescott b
5.richards cb
6.garcia dm
7.barry cm
8.nasri right mid
9.sinclair left mid
10. ballotelli str
11.dxeko

Id rest most of the players after 2 very tough games and this side should do the job.
tumblr_m6p56tXvtX1r91g01.gif

Sam. said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
1.pantilimon gk
2.rb zabaleta
3.clichy lb
4.lescott b
5.richards cb
6.garcia dm
7.barry cm
8.nasri right mid
9.sinclair left mid
10. ballotelli str
11.dxeko

Id rest most of the players after 2 very tough games and this side should do the job.

This post is embarrassing.

Didn't you know Richards is injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.