Wigan Athletic

moomba said:
What punishment could he get? A fine presumably is all they could do.
A 10 year ban on mentioning his broken leg.

Claims he was mis-quoted but probably just a Freudian slip

Meant to say " I broke my leg you know" and came out as "Jewish people chase money more than anyone else"

I am calling for a boycott of the Daily Telegraph by all right minded football fans .

Today they had half a page devoted to 'Our Dave'. They went on and on about him being charged by the FA but not once, not one little nit, not a drop, a ha'porth not a squidgy tidgy mention of the fact that he broke his leg in a cup final.
Half a page and not a word. Do these hacks no nothing about a legend ?

Disgraceful.

As a punishment the FA are going to ask him to return his FA Cup finalist medal. He has informed them that he did not collect the medal as he apparently broke his leg in the first half and nobody would help him up the steps.

RochBlue said:
As a punishment the FA are going to ask him to return his FA Cup finalist medal. He has informed them that he did not collect the medal as he apparently broke his leg in the first half and nobody would help him up the steps.
Did he? I hadn't heard about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.