Wigan away "90 minutes non stop singing"

I think we should make a lot of noise, not sure that it has to be 90mins of singing. Those fans that sing throughout the match often seem to be disengaged from the game. As if they're bored and singing as a distraction.

There is absolutely no chance of there being 90 minutes of continuous singing by anyone other than a few pockets here and there. It didn't happen on Wednesday when our CL place was at stake, it didn't happen at Wembley for the semi or the final, it didn't happen against QPR last game of the season so do you really think that a weeknight league game against Wigan is going to inspire the majority more than those four games did?

If you think you're going to turn us into another Aris or Poznan think again.

Last seasons atmosphere at Wigan away was a flat as a witches tit.

Hope it's better than that one for you all - I'm not going as I can't get babysitter. This, Bolton and Blackburn were my favourite away days.

We don't have any problem with our away support!

It's the home support that needs improving.

I've never witnessed 90 minutes non stop singing anywhere with City. We're a fairly good set of away fans overall anyway, no real problem. We've been quite fantastic at some places over recent years - Norwich away earlier this year, Blackburn away last year and West Brom away two seasons ago are examples of loads of singing - but 90 minutes just doesn't happen.

We don't need to worry or call to arms for our away support anyway. We're not the best, but we're fairly good. It's our home support that needs improving, we're one of the worst.

Re: Wigan away "90 minutes non stop singing"

Are we allowed to go for smoke breaks during these 90 minutes of singing? if not you can get to fuck I'm doing a silent protest.

M24-CRC said:
i'll sing when I want to sing.......not when some young upstart kid wants me to.

plus, if your first outing at Hyde a couple of weeks ago is anything to go by I hope all 9 of you enjoy your night out

Either I'm missing something or this has absolutely nothing to do with any of the supporters clubs.

And by all recollection, they had many more than 9.

cleavers said:
This thread may be sponsored by rag cafe.
If you think the OP is a rag, he isn't, I'll vouch 100% for him. He's a good bloke and a good blue who is genuinely interested in trying to improve the atmosphere. You may not agree, and think they're wasting their time and it'll fall flat on its face, ok, but this guy is a proper blue.

-- Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:29 am --

Didsbury Dave said:
I hope you enjoy your first away game.
Another Didsbury Dave jibe at someone's age or matches attended, who'd have thunk? How old are you Dave? I think Trevor is older than you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.