Wigan away "90 minutes non stop singing"

Some good feed back on here, obviously fans want a better atmosphere but it is difficult at home, at away games there is more chance. We have had some good ones this season, west brom away in particular....

I think the players deserve a show of apreciation from us, they get a buzz off the crowd getting behind them. After match interviews on good support days, one of the first things players say is " the fans where the 12th man ". I dont know how other supporters feel, but i feel lucky to be supporting such an ambitious club with so much potential, on the back of that we are blessed with David Silva !

Ok if you dont like singing thats fine, but supporters out there that feel the same way as i do, lets give it our all for the Wigan away game ( if you are lucky and have aticket ) and any time after that.

Thank you to the replies on this thread that backed me up. Alternatively some people have replied in the strangest way, my first away game was burnden park 1980, Im 45 and season ticket holder still, SS singer ! That is far from a junked up kid on his first away game !! ha

ctid

In one of your earlier posts you used the word 'we' as opposed to I - so who are the 'we' who want to sing more at wigan?

Also, do you really think by asking people to sing more will actually get them to do it? I'm going to wigan and i will be expecting no difference to the other away games

I always find Wigan away a let down.

When you have 6000 fans, or how many the stand holds, we always struggle to get songs going.

for some reason English fans are different to european fans,ie Dortmund, Poznan etc so singing for the whole game is a non starter.But I;m sure the fans will do their utmost to support the team.

The madrid fans weren't the singing sort compared to the other european fans. We need a leader to keep us going. Someone to stand at the front on a raised platform like the Galatasery fans.

Atmosphere was great last year even if the match wasn't all that. Wish i could go this year but can't get a ticket!!

117 M34 said:
In one of your earlier posts you used the word 'we' as opposed to I - so who are the 'we' who want to sing more at wigan?

Also, do you really think by asking people to sing more will actually get them to do it? I'm going to wigan and i will be expecting no difference to the other away games

"we" as in city fans together.... "Figure" of speech

Yes encouraging good support or singing can improve the atmosphere.

You never been to an away game and found that once a few people start singing more, then the rest follow ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.