Wigan Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wigan vs CITY Pre Match Discussion

Ntini77 said:
mancinimadness said:
I'd take a point now if it was on offer. Wigan will be a difficult team to brake down.

Yeah right, and Grizzly Adams had a beard.

Given our very recent performances I think a point at wigan would be good . They are not as bad a team as people seem to think they are .

So a point would be good at Wigan but when we earned an away point against WBA, it was greeted like the end of the world? There's not much between WBA and Wigan but WBA are having the better season (marginally). That said, the pie-devouring twats usually raise their game for us and lay down and die (repeatedly) for the rags.

I hate Wigan, BTW, and their twat of a chairman.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:08 pm --<br /><br />
Daveth said:
I'll be betting against us just in case.

Good idea. What are the odds?

mancinimadness said:
Ntini77 said:
mancinimadness said:
I'd take a point now if it was on offer. Wigan will be a difficult team to brake down.

Given our very recent performances I think a point at wigan would be good . They are not as bad a team as people seem to think they are .
I will never take a point before a game. Always want 3. Now if we are down 1 with 2 minutes to go, ofcourse I'd beg for a point then. But only then, never before. I expect City to win every game. I understand they wouldn't. But I expect them to.

We must be looking for 3 points surely. Anything less will be a major disappointment.

mancinimadness said:

Hopefully we'll accelerate into the game to clutch all three points. Indicators are that NDJ wheel be steering the midfield.

Puns aside, you can bugger off with your one point against bottom of the PL. We need three. The rags wouldn't go to Wigan hoping for a point, niether can we.

mancinimadness said:
Ntini77 said:
mancinimadness said:

Have you been sniffing glue!? We are top, they are bottom at what point would a point be acceptable?

Our aim is to win the league and settling for a point against current bottom of the league Wigan is not acceptable. Only a win will be good enough tonight along with a boost on the goal difference!!

Clean sheet will be nice too!

we have been creating chances,think against sunderland and west brom someone said we had over 50 attempts,somebody is going to take a real spanking,4-0 tonight kun hat trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.