Wigan Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wigan vs CITY Pre Match Discussion

Richards is a wing back not a centre back. He is wasted playing central defence. I believe Savic, as a centre back, is capable of taking care of the Wigan opposition.

I really fancy us for this tonight. Their weakness are where we excel and vice versa.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:15 pm --<br /><br />
lee-mcfc said:
dont even know if balotelli has travelled? he's been in town all day at the "why always me" tshirt photoshoot

Wigan's a 20 minute drive :)

Damocles said:
I really fancy us for this tonight. Their weakness are where we excel and vice versa.

-- Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:15 pm --

lee-mcfc said:
dont even know if balotelli has travelled? he's been in town all day at the "why always me" tshirt photoshoot

oh yeah! oops sorry

Damocles said:
I really fancy us for this tonight. Their weakness are where we excel and vice versa.

-- Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:15 pm --

lee-mcfc said:

We should win this comfortably tonight, but I've got a nagging feeling that it's not going to be straightforward. Hopefully you'll be right, and I'll be wrong.

Pretty sure Balotelli won't feature tonight, as he's not trained for the last two days.

if we get beat then there is something wrong, all this talent and quality on the pitch they have to start picking up points away again.

Jumanji said:
I'd actually start Dzeko today over Balo.

Given that Balotelli's injured and hasn't trained that's a brilliant idea . . hat's off to you for sorting that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.