Wigan Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wigan vs CITY Pre Match Discussion

georgeissa7 said:
great to hear silva trained
going for a 4-0 if he starts
Don't be silly. He won't be 100% fit, probably starting on the bench. Let Nasri continue his spell in the team for now. Wigan 1-2 City...hopefully.

Just hope we can get back to the habit of scoring goals and making every chance count. Seems to me with every wayward shot, that the players are thinking too much, rather than just doing.

lionheart said:
georgeissa7 said:
Don't be silly. He won't be 100% fit, probably starting on the bench. Let Nasri continue his spell in the team for now. Wigan 1-2 City...hopefully.

the team has suffered every time silva sat out
hope mancini starts him and save us surprises

im thinkin he should be 100% by monday..

georgeissa7 said:
lionheart said:
georgeissa7 said:
the team has suffered every time silva sat out
hope mancini starts him and save us surprises
im thinkin he should be 100% by monday..
If he starts against Wigan and pulls up injured and then misses the Tottenham game as a result, I will be livid. We desperately need him for the big games against quality defenders. If we are not good enough to beat Wigan with Nasri, Aguero and Dzeko up front, we don't deserve to be in the title race.

Don't know if anyone can help, have posted this in ticket forum too as unsure where to put it.

Have got 2 tickets for Mondays game yesterday, and am trying to arrange to get my wife there.

I live in Heywood, but work in Warrington, so i will be going direct from work, dont wanna have 2 cars over there, and have looked at trains etc

Does anyone know anyone on here who is from the heywood/bury supporters club that might have space on a coach?

Cheers guys

team for wigan game ?

I'd go as follows:

Hart

Zab
Micah
Joleon
Clichy

Nasri
Barry
Milner

Silva

Balo
Kun

BENCH : Panti, Nedum, Johnson, De Jong, Kolarov, Edin,

Re: team for wigan game ?

Be surprised if Balo starts, Platt said it was very doubtful he'd be ready for Monday.

Re: team for wigan game ?

Personally would go with Savic at RB. He played there against Bayern and had a great game. Has looked a bit shaky at CB so agree with Micah playing alongside Joleon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.