Wigan Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wigan vs CITY Pre Match Discussion

georgeissa7 said:
sanelka said:
i think a draw is enough for us, we shouldnt play to offensiv

r u sick mate ??
Will the pair of you come back when you learn a little bit of english for fucks sake! :)

neoblue said:
georgeissa7 said:
sanelka said:
i think a draw is enough for us, we shouldnt play to offensiv

r u sick mate ??
Will the pair of you come back when you learn a little bit of english for fucks sake! :)

im not from england, dont be a racist prick pls ;)

im thinking we should stay back and play counter attack..
we dont need the win,, all we have to do is get a point and finish the season in the top flight

A draw is not enough I am afraid it won't be a disaster but it's not enough we need to start putting daylight between us and the chasing pack

MCFC BOB said:
Hart; Zabaleta, Richards, Lescott, Clichy;Johnson, Barry,Milner, Nasri,; Aguero, Dzeko.

Pantilimon; Savic, Kolarov; Roman, De Jong, Suarez; Balotelli.

Fixed.

Wigan will play 4-5-1/4-3-3. I think we should go man for man and play 4-3-3 at Wigan. I'd start -

Hart
Richards-Savic-Lescott-Clichy
Milner-DeJong-Barry
Nasri-Aguero-Silva

Savic should have an easier night next to Lescott against Rodallega, who'll be quite isolated I would imagine. Also our front 3 should prove too tricky for Wigans' back four.
I'd take a nice simple 1-0 right now, a solid defensive display and a clean sheet to get us back on track.

I would go 4-2-4 as I dont think de jong and barry works well also milner has to play in the middle not outwide.

Hart
Richards Nedum Lescott Clichy

Milner Barry

Nasri Aguero Dzeko Silva

I got to travel from Aberdeen tomorrow for the game anyone want a lift!!

Hopefully Silva will play, we miss him and Zabaleta will be back in defence instead of Savic. We really need to win this to keep the gap at the top. I'll be watching with my wife, and after back to back losses we need a win, but away from home and at Wigan won't be easy. 2-3 City? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.