Wigan away

If anyone has a spare under 16, please PM me. Wasnt going to go but managed to get the day off work. Cheers blues

Does anyone know if thery will put on extra trains back to mcr after the game. I notice there is one at 10.23 which looks a bit tight and then 10.50 which is the last train, and I assume it will be absolutely packed

southaustralianblue said:
Does anyone know if thery will put on extra trains back to mcr after the game. I notice there is one at 10.23 which looks a bit tight and then 10.50 which is the last train, and I assume it will be absolutely packed

Would make sense but dont think they did last season.

2 tickets required.... Already got one for myself but the Mrs wants to go, so if you have your mates spare, you could take mine and I take your two if that makes sense?

Either way, 2 required...

Looking for 2 tickets for Wigan away. An Adult and a junior if available but I'll
Take 2 adults. PM me ASAP. Will meet and pay when it suits the seller.

MY WIGAN MATE HAS 2 ADULT tickets going. for Home section main stand but near Away section, If you can sit on your hands & blend in, better to be there than miss out. WEST Stand £30each. collect asap

These are for the WEST STAND (tunnel side) NO idiots in this section.
I can only get the tickets up to friday pm as he's goin way. collect
WA3 postcode.

can sell individually

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.