Wigan away..

chorltonblue

Ticket News is still not out on the website yet! Any idea when it will be and how many loyalty points should get me a ticket? Hoping this to be my first away game of the season and I've got 6,000 loyalty points!

Can't wait for this will be my first game going watching City proper since the 3-2 QPR game. The joys of having a Saturday job...

Will be loads in the home end again no doubt, easy to get a ticket. Bumped into about 5+ people trying to get shot of away tickets.

just on official site

Here are the details for the Blues' Premier League trip to Wigan Athletic later this month:

Wigan Athletic v Manchester City, Wednesday 28 November 2012: Kick off – 8.00pm

The club has received an allocation of 4,600 tickets priced as follows:

£28.00 Adult

£5.00 Under 16s

£20.00 Over 65s

£20.00 Disabled plus free assistant

All tickets are sold subject to availability. Tickets cannot be returned in the last week of sale.

Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria:
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 9,000 or more loyalty points – Monday 5th November at 9am
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 8,000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 6th November at 9am
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 7,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 7th November at 9am
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 6,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 8th November at 9am
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 4,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 9th November at 9am
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 2,000 or more loyalty points – Saturday 10th November at 9am
All 2012/13 Platinum/Gold members – Monday 12th November at 9am
Blue members with Match Ticket Priority – Tuesday 13th November at 9am
General Sale – Wednesday 14th November at 9am

Aye good price that. Shame its on a Wednesday though.

Dont know why City don't just start the criteria at 6000, seems a bit pointless starting from 9000. Will go to general sale regardless anyway.

Goater666 said:

Dont know why City don't just start the criteria at 6000, seems a bit pointless starting from 9000. Will go to general sale regardless anyway.

They do that just to stage sales at a manageable level. If they started it too low they would get 1,000's of people applying on the same day

GXCity said:
Goater666 said:

They do that just to stage sales at a manageable level. If they started it too low they would get 1,000's of people applying on the same day

You mean like Ajax away? 2000 tickets sold within 24 hours?

Seems like the system can handle a couple of thousand people applying on the same day anyway.

I don't reckon they'll be a quarter of the demand for Wigan away either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.