Wigan away..

Goater666 said:
Aye good price that. Shame its on a Wednesday though.

Dont know why City don't just start the criteria at 6000, seems a bit pointless starting from 9000. Will go to general sale regardless anyway.

What, you mean there won't be a mad rush from all those who couldn't get tickets for Ajax and are desperate for points??

eshiers1 said:
woop

my first league away game of the season, never been to wigan either
Pie town is a dull place. Quite a few inbred looking folk there! Not much going on in the town, ever. To be fair to their singing section, they do make a fair bit of noise even if it is a bit cheesy.

Chelsea got charged £20 the robbing pie eating fucking wankers !!

£28 i can't complain at that price.

Goater666 said:
Aye good price that. Shame its on a Wednesday though.

Dont know why City don't just start the criteria at 6000, seems a bit pointless starting from 9000. Will go to general sale regardless anyway.

Doesn't really matter does it? Still got plenty of time to get tickets either way

danburge82 said:
eshiers1 said:
woop

my first league away game of the season, never been to wigan either
Pie town is a dull place. Quite a few inbred looking folk there! Not much going on in the town, ever. To be fair to their singing section, they do make a fair bit of noise even if it is a bit cheesy.

Wigan is not a dull place, the people are not inbred and if you are going to watch a game of football why should it matter anyway?

I worked in Wigan and have a lot of friends there and they are just normal people like the rest of us!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.