Wigan away..

danburge82 said:
eshiers1 said:
woop

my first league away game of the season, never been to wigan either
Pie town is a dull place. Quite a few inbred looking folk there! Not much going on in the town, ever. To be fair to their singing section, they do make a fair bit of noise even if it is a bit cheesy.

to be honest i hadn't planned on spending any time in wigan!!

but thanks for the info...i'll keep clear!

So £28 to see Wigan away is a very good price. However paying only £12 more to watch Real Madrid at home is an absolute disgrace......

I know which one I would prefer to watch!

goater1978 said:
So £28 to see Wigan away is a very good price. However paying only £12 more to watch Real Madrid at home is an absolute disgrace......

I know which one I would prefer to watch!
Don't know about you, but I go to watch City

danburge82 said:
mancitymick said:
£28 bargain
£28 is about how much a football match should cost.

Agreed.

Shame City charge much more than that too.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:07 pm --<br /><br />
BuckersMCFC said:
Where has the 4,600 tickets come from?

Sure we've had more than that in the past?

Always that as we get the stand behind the goal.

Always a good price at Wigan so respect to them.

It's a shame that they can't get one of the stands down the side of the pitch for clubs like City that could fill the ground ourselves. It would make for a better atmosphere with the Pie Eaters in 2 stands and City in the other 2 stands.

Would increase revenue for WAFC if they did this for all of the big travelling away fans.

BuckersMCFC said:
Where has the 4,600 tickets come from?

Sure we've had more than that in the past?

that stand holds around 5200 but there were a few injury's near the bar area as there is hardly any room - so had to reduce allocation - think they remove the 1st two rows.

we got around 4400 last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.