Wigan game VERY close to sell out.

What an agonizing wait it has been, our first and to date only home game on the season was on August 15th, more or less a month ago by the time the Wigan game rolls around. No wonder its nearly sold out, we're being starved of seeing City and our performances against Bolton and Spurs will make people want to go and see our beloved Gorton Galacticos.

If we're selling 'corner seats' and IF Wigan manage to fill their 3 blocks we'll probably be looking at a record attendance.

Why have Wigan asked the rags to buy tickets so they will sell out? Or is it all of Wigan want to come to see our team? :~]

Re: Wigan game close to a sell out, but anyone else noticed?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Be interesting to see if Wigan bring more than their usual half full minibus.........

Can't see it as we've sold out their top tier allocation in the South Stand

LoveCity said:
What an agonizing wait it has been, our first and to date only home game on the season was on August 15th, more or less a month ago by the time the Wigan game rolls around. No wonder its nearly sold out, we're being starved of seeing City and our performances against Bolton and Spurs will make people want to go and see our beloved Gorton Galacticos.
Was having a conversation with a fellow blue this morning saying the same. A month between home games is a huge gap. Good job we have 2 within 4 days to build up the fix!

GStar said:
I could be wrong but i thought we'd established that counting seats on the OS is not at all reliable?

I booked over the phone this lunchtime and the NW and NE were the only tickets available then.

Re: Wigan game close to a sell out, but anyone else noticed?

Moorsey 2002 said:
goater1978 said:
I can't remember the last 3pm home game on a sat its going to be great!

Was just saying that this minute!

Love a Saturday 3pm kick off !

CANT beat it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.