wigan tickets wanted or offered (merged)

Re: Wigan away..........

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
Poor excuse. I am still on me hols on booked mine whilst by the pool. Mobile Phones, Its the future
although you could also text a mate to find out the selling criteria and then the number for said ticket office as you couldn't get on t'internet

web accessible phones, the future

Pi55 taking twat!!!!! lol

Been down to coms today got a ticket no probs asked the girl was there many left an she said " quite a few" and rekons it'll go to open sale .

What time trains are people getting down there? first time to the DW, whats the main away boozer?

Im in lock NS6 Row W

There is a decent bar at the main entrance at Wigan which is good for away fans. They put on some food last year as well

New Allocation Of Wigan Tickets (12.20pm)

Rang ticket office back (12.20pm) as told to earlier and a few more Wigan tickets are available - mine on EE - had a choice of three rows so not too many I'd guess.

anybody know if there are tickets left? i will get 1 on sat when at the match!

andyblue87 said:
What time trains are people getting down there? first time to the DW, whats the main away boozer?

The Red Robin (cue "shoot the bastard" jokes!)

Bazzmand Show said:
Hopefully these go to open, coming over from Australia for this one. First live City game!

ffs i would have picked a better game, we never win there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.