Wigan v CITY - Official Match Thread.

Ragnarok said:
Somud said:
I dont understand why we had to play 2 up front and leave our middle exposed in the last 15 minutes with the awful 442 formation.

70% of BM posters have been crying out for the 442 with 2 upfront and when it actually gets done.........

The time of the match, and the results you of course forget to take into the equation making your argument invalid I'm sorry.

Ragnarok said:
Somud said:
I dont understand why we had to play 2 up front and leave our middle exposed in the last 15 minutes with the awful 442 formation.

70% of BM posters have been crying out for the 442 with 2 upfront and when it actually gets done.........

70% of bluemooners dont have a fooking clue what they are on about.

:)

Bluemoon115 said:
Somud said:
We have lost the presence in midfield because we play a limp 442 now.
It's the very system plenty on here have been crying out for for weeks.

Wigan are throwing the kitchen sink at us, it's not the formation it's just the other team are taking a gamble

Anyway paddies on now

SWEET!

Just remembered I have Tevez & Yaya in my fantasy football team with Tevez as El Capitan. Hopefully I'll catch up now!

I know Jo is Mancini's vanity project and is OK in situations like these and minor matches, I just hope we never have to rely on him in a big match. Adebayor and Balotelli should be back by then.

Ragnarok said:
Somud said:

I have never been one of those 70% who want us to play the limp 442 and complain about the so called "negative" 433 where we can dominate the middle and possession. So we clearly see what happens when the 442 crowd get their will. It's a reason the 442 went out of fashion a decade ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.