Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Ducado said:
All in here please usual rules apply

Good win I thought, if Wigan play like that every week they won't go down
If we play like that every week we won't stay top for long.

Wigan, Away, January, No Kompany, No Yaya, No Mario, 1-0 WIN, TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!

I'll take it all day, every day!

Now we just need The Arse to do us a favor and for us to beat Spuds and it is looking VERY VERY good!

COME ON CITY!!!

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
lee-mcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
Mancini needs to stop this waving an imaginary card shit.
THIS, fucking hate it.

What difference does it make whether he waves an imaginary card or says "That has got to be a Red Card!!!!"

Especially in light of the shitty end of the refereeing decisions stick we've been on the receiving end of
Alot!! i hate when players do it and i hate when managers do it but because its mancini i'm meant to not think its bad? Right...

anyways 3 points , am happy

feel like i'm going to have a stroke after that, ppphhhheeewwww.

has to be a red card that, it's 2-0 if he doesn't do that, it's blatant cheating.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
lee-mcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
THIS, fucking hate it.

What difference does it make whether he waves an imaginary card or says "That has got to be a Red Card!!!!"

Especially in light of the shitty end of the refereeing decisions stick we've been on the receiving end of

The handball in the box was just as blatant !!!
Good 3 points, onward and upward

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
lee-mcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
THIS, fucking hate it.

Hate it also but hopefully will show the incidents and the poor decisions by refs to uphold the laws of the game when it comes to us.

Andouble said:
Savic and Lescott
73120d1310178724-sun-july-03rd-sat-july-09th-37-two-thumbs-up.gif

Let s not start this, fair play Lescott was after Dzeko the best man on the ground.

On the end, it s a clean sheet - thanks to the defence including Joe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.