Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Not a good performance last night, but at least we got the 3 points.

Great to see Silva back.

No doubt their defender, Figueroa I think, should have been sent off for that handball. Yet another one to add to the long list of referee inconsistencies, and that's just in the last 9 days.

However, it is still a bit worrying that we scraped a win against Wigan. Dzeko's goal was a great header but he also prevented Aguero from scoring one of the goals of the season. Dzeko was definitely not man of the match and Nasri yet again put in a mediocre performance.

However, Barry, Silva, Aguero, Hart all great performances.

It seems that we play better against better teams as there is more anticipation for the match so I still think we can win against Spurs on Sunday.

A win is a win that is all that matters, Spurs won't know how to park the bus so I expect another game similar to the Arsenal game. Their defence is shit, they will be without Ade and although Komps is out the rest of the team which demolished them on their home patch is still there. I am hoping we can do them again.

We were terrible and it leaves me worried for the spurs game. Lescott and savic are gash

MaxMCFC said:
We were terrible and it leaves me worried for the spurs game. Lescott and savic are gash

Eh? We were not terrible at all, and I thought Savic had a very good game.

What some people can't seem to understand is that there are no easy games in the prem, never has been never will be! Wigan are fighting for survival, do you know what it will mean for that club and players to drop out of the Prem? The best ones will leave the poor ones will stay and they will plummet down the divisions back where they came from, teams like this thrive on it and every season they battle away at the foot of the prem scrapping the odd point or three, whilst the teams everyone thinks will stay up get relegated they survive

Bluekiwi said:
Jumanji said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcD2yk0fV10[/youtube]
What a fantastic player!!
A truly fantastic player would have dinked it out to the exasperated Dzeko or Nasri for an easy complete. 0-2. Wigan start to fall apart and give lots of opportunities for Aguero to get his goal(s).

Aguero keeps running himself into these blind alleys. Sure, he may get the odd goal through a forest of bodies and legs, but look at it this way: 3, 4 or 5 defenders around Aguero means lots of open spaces where there are no defenders. A bit of intelligence please.

HorshamBlue said:
Bluekiwi said:
Jumanji said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcD2yk0fV10[/youtube]
What a fantastic player!!
A truly fantastic player would have dinked it out to the exasperated Dzeko or Nasri for an easy complete. 0-2. Wigan start to fall apart and give lots of opportunities for Aguero to get his goal(s).

Aguero keeps running himself into these blind alleys. Sure, he may get the odd goal through a forest of bodies and legs, but look at it this way: 3, 4 or 5 defenders around Aguero means lots of open spaces where there are no defenders. A bit of intelligence please.

Clarkie?<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:22 pm --<br /><br />
MaxMCFC said:

Savic was much better than last week and I think he came through well after what must have been a confidence killig game.

Hart had one save to make, this does not happen with shit defenders.

Juan King said:
unexpected item said:
Bobby should have a real red card in his pocket and wave that. That'll wind the fuckers up!

He should get one of those 6 cards for the next derby & wave that at Baconface.

The whole stadium should have red cards and wave it at the the ref next time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.