Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

My one week ban has now ended for calling this guy an absolute useless ****.

Seems nothing has changed in that 1 week. What a fucking embarrassment of a City player he is.
I got a ban for that too. Funnily enough, I'm here to post that yesterday was one of his better games!

I got a ban for that too. Funnily enough, I'm here to post that yesterday was one of his better games!
He did well holding the ball up and passing it on between the halfway line and the penalty box, at which point his brain seemed to go into meltdown. Strange mentality for a striker.

Kelechi. 9 goals in 26
Bony 6 in 27

It was obvious yesterday what Bonys failings are. Apart from he is shit. He is and will never be a match winner. He isn't going to single handily change a game and score that important goal that the team needs. People try and compare him to Dzeko and even Balotelli well for a starters those 2 players had it in their locker to change a game for us. Unfortunately this embarrassment never has and never will.

As you righty pointed out with the stats bob Kelechi should start every time before this pile of shit. But you are on tricky ground with stats on here they are a right strange bunch who will come out with any old crap to try and defend him.

It was obvious yesterday what Bonys failings are. Apart from he is shit. He is and will never be a match winner. He isn't going to single handily change a game and score that important goal that the team needs. People try and compare him to Dzeko and even Balotelli well for a starters those 2 players had it in their locker to change a game for us. Unfortunately this embarrassment never has and never will.

As you righty pointed out with the stats bob Kelechi should start every time before this pile of shit. But you are on tricky ground with stats on here they are a right strange bunch who will come out with any old crap to try and defend him.
Even if they did start picking at the stats it will most likely put kelechi ahead. He's not had that much play time minutes per game. and I'm sure bony has had more minutes

Well-fried Bony - 1309 minutes - 6 goals and 4 assists

kelechi iheanacho - 414 minutes 7 goals and 1 assist

Assuming these stats are right. The minutes played seem right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.