Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

Bony is exactly why you have to be careful with recruitment. A bit like when SWP went to Chelsea, he was overawed by the players around him, became frightened to take a man on and would rather give it to someone else than make a mistake. It takes a certain type of player with a certain mentality to have the confidence to play their natural game in a team filled with so called superstars. I look at Kevin DeBryune this year - for me the one success of the year - and he played the game the way he played for Wolfsburg. Bony will not change in my opinion too much water has gone under the bridge and he will surely leave. Towards the end he looked over weight and a shell of the player we signed. The lesson has to be buying players with the right mentality and let them play like they do naturally, this is why we wanted them! Sterling to a lesser degree is the same although given his age I'm sure he will improve under our new coach and will be a different player next year (I hope).

Good call that and true for a few players we have.. They seem to come out of the tunnel for the first game keen as anything to start,then they watch Kun / silva with their flicks and turns, then jump in their shell. It takes a class player like KDB to say "I know what I am doing and confident with my ability, watch this guys" or a complete new young player like kelechi that just goes for it without any thought, to be able to play unphased about who they have around him.

Sterling is at his best running on to a ball and finishing well with keeper or just a single player round him.. Slow build up accurate passing and strength on the ball is terrible... Pending on how Guardiola plays will determine Sterlings next season, can see him more as a squad player for certain tactical games rather than a player regularly in the team. If he fails at that then he will go end of next season, if he picks up and plays to his strengths and builds on his weak areas through guardiola he could succeed.

Instead of focusing on fitness ,he was busy on twitter stalking .
So the comment from yaya was true warning him getting carried away partying and nightlife.
He was too focused on something beginning with F.

No time for the guy, he's blown his big chance, he would rather be blown by a gold digger....dickhead

Swansea signing Guidetti (remember him?) - I guess that means Swansea are out of the race to sign Bony.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.