Status
Not open for further replies.
mosssideblue said:
Tanzeylee said:
mosssideblue said:
Obviously your birth year

Not quite...

Sorry Tanz, wasn't aimed at you. Twas Rapid
Soon to be 28. Look, I don t know what is the problem with all of you people.. If you don t change your way of seeing things, City cannot progress. I buy t-shirts with City every year (as probably do you), I watch every game on tv (it counts as well), nowadays is impossible for me to go to the stadium but who knows in the future? Why are you all being so irritating about the fans who were not born 2 feet from the stadium? For the club to progress we need to fill a 70.000 (I know it s only 47000 now and will be further extended) seats stadium each game (let s remember that we couldn t fill all the seats in CL). If people like you keep up the "good" work you will find yourself alone on the stadium. You have to attract people who were not born a mancunian, but could become huge City fans. Look at all the love City is getting on facebook, twiter, instagram and so on.. - I bet it isn t because of people like you. Come on people, try to be friendly with everyone else, it doesn t cost you a penny.

Tolmie mentioned yesterday that City didnt want the fee disclosed just yet..

It wouldnt surprise me if everything was agreed in principle and then formally announced once City have deals agreed for Sinclair and Nasty..

TCIB said:
mancity dan said:
I've heard that the medical is being done in Abu Dhabi, anyone else heard the same?

Heard nothing myself bud just what is posted here Dan.
Your name and the abbreviation "itk" rings a bell Dan, come on you swine tell us more :-D

Just heard the medical should be happening in next couple of day in AD. No other clubs involved, just tying up some other loose ends.

rapidCT said:
mosssideblue said:
Tanzeylee said:
Not quite...

Soon to be 28. Look, I don t know what is the problem with all of you people.. If you don t change your way of seeing things, City cannot progress. I buy t-shirts with City every year (as probably do you), I watch every game on tv (it counts as well), nowadays is impossible for me to go to the stadium but who knows in the future? Why are you all being so irritating about the fans who were not born 2 feet from the stadium? For the club to progress we need to fill a 70.000 (I know it s only 47000 now and will be further extended) seats stadium each game (let s remember that we couldn t fill all the seats in CL). If people like you keep up the "good" work you will find yourself alone on the stadium. You have to attract people who were not born a mancunian, but could become huge City fans. Look at all the love City is getting on facebook, twiter, instagram and so on.. - I bet it isn t because of people like you. Come on people, try to be friendly with everyone else, it doesn t cost you a penny.

fuck off rag!

ultimateharold said:
MCC said:
Hope he joins us. Seems reliable and with better service he should be even more prolific. No brainer!

Ya but what about when Negredo comes back?

Did you think of that?

Did you?

Don't lie.

What
The
Fuck
Are
You?

rapidCT said:
mosssideblue said:
Tanzeylee said:
Not quite...

Nuff said

Robbo. said:
rapidCT said:
mosssideblue said:
Yeah, thought so. :)

fuck off rag!

rapidCT said:
mosssideblue said:
Tanzeylee said:
o

Not quite...

RapidCT there is a U and N here have you dropped them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.