Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
johnmc said:
Is there a link with Wolfsburg and chelsea somewhere

Sorry john it was just on my twitter feed but if di marzio says it then its definitely on. Ridiculous how chelsea manage it! Would they try and get bony at the last minute?

I don't think so. Think he's pretty much signed for us. Or at least I hope so ha

-nibz- said:
rapidCT said:
mosssideblue said:
Sorry Tanz, wasn't aimed at you. Twas Rapid
Soon to be 28. Look, I don t know what is the problem with all of you people.. If you don t change your way of seeing things, City cannot progress. I buy t-shirts with City every year (as probably do you), I watch every game on tv (it counts as well), nowadays is impossible for me to go to the stadium but who knows in the future? Why are you all being so irritating about the fans who were not born 2 feet from the stadium? For the club to progress we need to fill a 70.000 (I know it s only 47000 now and will be further extended) seats stadium each game (let s remember that we couldn t fill all the seats in CL). If people like you keep up the "good" work you will find yourself alone on the stadium. You have to attract people who were not born a mancunian, but could become huge City fans. Look at all the love City is getting on facebook, twiter, instagram and so on.. - I bet it isn t because of people like you. Come on people, try to be friendly with everyone else, it doesn t cost you a penny.

PA-Photos-t_Man-Utd-Wolves-Carling-Cup-Chicharito-Hernandez-Bebe-photos-football-2710t.jpg
What do I care about fu****g united? Anyway I was talking about CL not PL. It seems like people don t really appreciate this huge competition that is CL.
Look, all I am saying with that post is that we need to attract more people from around the world to the stadium. In order to do that some of the fans must stop acting childish and realise that the club is changing into something huge. Stop banishing people because they were not born a blue. We, as well as the club, need to built on our succes.

surely any doubts about the rapid guy who says he is romanian can be answered by the mods of this forum who can see where his I P adress is. only wondering as i have a romanian friend who supports rapid and is also a city fan. and no it is not this one.

Considering Monk's basically gone out on a limb and said its more likely to happen I wouldn't be worried.

mancyman said:
surely any doubts about the rapid guy who says he is romanian can be answered by the mods of this forum who can see where his I P adress is. only wondering as i have a romanian friend who supports rapid and is also a city fan. and no it is not this one.

IP details would love only confirm he's in Romania, won't help the rag/no rag situation.

From his posts my spider senses think he's probably not a rag.....but only just.

blue b4 the moon said:
mancyman said:

IP details would love only confirm he's in Romania, won't help the rag/no rag situation.

From his posts my spider senses think he's probably not a rag.....but only just.
Why not just take him at his word, instead of subjecting him to a large dose of unwarranted Bluemoon bullying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.