Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been reading Sad Cafes views on this signing and I sense three camps:

1. The sensible Rag who can see a bigure picture, understand Citys modus operandi and see logic behind the deal.
2. The Rags who cannot accept anything other than we are cheating FFP
3. The complete fuckwits who have no idea at all about football and still see Utd as market leaders in transfer acquisitions

I have to share this snippet though.

"I like Bony, I think he's generally a little underrated on here. But he's not the sort of striker who you'd worry about them lining up against us."

So, looks like were wasting our time as we will still have no way of penetrating their impregnable defence :)

rapidCT said:
richards30 said:
rapidCT said:
<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/rapidCT1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/rapidCT1</a> - it s an old facebook of mine, and I just posted a photo with City, Rapid and Romania t-shirts that I took 5 min ago. I am white, 1.82, 84 kg(my p***s is 19 cm :))) and I do love City. Can I be a City fan now, or I have to move to Manchester? :)

an old facebook?? looks like you`ve just done it fella!! just own up raggy........
For God sake, you can check when the facebook page was done. It s easy. I made it long time ago.
People, don t you ever stop? What is wrong with you?
You know what.. I don t even why I am trying...

Mate.....don't worry about it I was born and bread South Manchester and been a blue over 35 years and I still get called a rag when others don't agree with my comments...Us Blue fans gotta be tough (we've had to be over the years!) Does it matter what others think anyway? just laugh at em.....you know your a blue and that's all that matters! ;)

Anyway, Back to Bony.........when he gonna sign?! ;)

yeah whatever !! said:
rapidCT said:
mosssideblue said:
Sorry Tanz, wasn't aimed at you. Twas Rapid
Soon to be 28. Look, I don t know what is the problem with all of you people.. If you don t change your way of seeing things, City cannot progress. I buy t-shirts with City every year (as probably do you), I watch every game on tv (it counts as well), nowadays is impossible for me to go to the stadium but who knows in the future? Why are you all being so irritating about the fans who were not born 2 feet from the stadium? For the club to progress we need to fill a 70.000 (I know it s only 47000 now and will be further extended) seats stadium each game (let s remember that we couldn t fill all the seats in CL). If people like you keep up the "good" work you will find yourself alone on the stadium. You have to attract people who were not born a mancunian, but could become huge City fans. Look at all the love City is getting on facebook, twiter, instagram and so on.. - I bet it isn t because of people like you. Come on people, try to be friendly with everyone else, it doesn t cost you a penny.

Why don't you go nail your dick to an iceberg and float off somewhere..
This has gone far enough now. Stop being idiots & derailing this thread with this sort of shit.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
rapidCT said:
richards30 said:
an old facebook?? looks like you`ve just done it fella!! just own up raggy........
For God sake, you can check when the facebook page was done. It s easy. I made it long time ago.

Mate.....don't worry about it I was born and bread South Manchester and been a blue over 35 years and I still get called a rag when others don't agree with my comments...Us Blue fans gotta be tough (we've had to be over the years!) Does it matter what others think anyway? just laugh at em.....you know your a blue and that's all that matters! ;)

Rag.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
rapidCT said:
richards30 said:

Nice to see someone backing me up, I have enough with people from Romania telling me I`m a glory hunter.
Well, as I said before, now that we are about to have all our strikers back I don t think that we have to splash the money on Bonny. Just wait until summer and buy a real good one who can play alongside Aguero, Silva and Nasri: ex - Benzema/Cavani.

mosssideblue said:
richards30 said:
hopefully more positive news today chaps? always nice to get a big signing on a Friday!

Lets hope so. Did I read in an earlier post that he wouldn't be able to sign once the ACON has started?

Still have a lil less than 2 weeks away I believe for AFCON, so hopefully the deal is done before then since we seem to be close.

Gaudion M said:
rapidCT said:
richards30 said:

There is only one way to sort this. We need to see all 19 cm and expect to see a tatoo of main rd and/or Ian Brightwell.

Welcome to Bluemoon

P.S. if its a David Brightwell tatoo we will know you having us on!
Good to be here, thank you. :))
PS: i am not a tattoo man

Please can we get back to talking about Bony and his impending arrival. ;o)

I would expect that the transfer should be done by next week.

Just been said that we are in no rush to get the deal done. I imagine that will shit Swansea right up. We should pay what we want or nothing at all.

If we pull out, or go quiet or look elsewhere, Bony will have a shit fit and force a move.

schfc6 said:
Just been said that we are in no rush to get the deal done. I imagine that will shit Swansea right up. We should pay what we want or nothing at all.

If we pull out, or go quiet or look elsewhere, Bony will have a shit fit and force a move.

I reckon both sides will be pretty sanguine. He's at the ACON so no use to either club at present. Sounds like they're haggling over 5 million quid so I expect the deal will get done eventually. I'm gutted they don't want Scott Sinclair back! : ( : ) :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.