Wilfried Zaha

He's a quality player who can play wide and through the middle. He can beat a man. Score goals. He also knows the Prem. He's homegrown. He will also will accept rotation at a club like ours IMO. He also has a point to prove....

Which part

He’s not good enough for a top team as he proved when he couldn’t hack it at Utd , he’s done well as a big fish in a small pond . Countless players if fall into this category

We won’t be touching him because of point 1 imho

Mo Salah waves...

He’s more than good enough..... the difference is, and the mistake united made was his conditioning... he’s become an athlete, power and pace, and retains the ball excellently, all attributes pep loves..

It’s a no brainer!!!

Which part

He’s not good enough for a top team as he proved when he couldn’t hack it at Utd , he’s done well as a big fish in a small pond . Countless players if fall into this category

We won’t be touching him because of point 1 imho
*Cough*KDB*cough*

If his mentality is right, he would be a top addition. We don't need any show ponies or self-centred media junkies.
The fact the rags rejected him (and lost money) would make any success he has with us be twice as sweet.

Said on here before his style was too off the cuff and wondered if he had the intelligence to play for us, watching palace this season though the difference in when he plays and not is like night and day. Would offer something very different to Sane and Sterling with his physicality, seems very humble and hard working too. I know he's declared for Ivory Coast but is 'English' for all intents and purposes which would help as well. No coincidence our worst performance of the season came with only one English play in the 11.

He’d be a squad player at best , could you see him displacing Leroy or Raheem ?

We need someone who can do it in the big games when you need a cold eyed killer to finish the few chances you get

That's what Sane, KDB and Aguero are for. I think Zaha would be a good addition to the squad to give Sterling and Sane a rest sometimes, or change things around in a game. He's good enough with Pep's coaching I reckon, and definitely good enough to use against the likes of Newcastle, Wolves, Southampton, etc.

No thanks...too inconsistent & unproven at the highest level which is where we are now.

Reminds me too much of a project player & we really should be going for proven, higher quality players to add to our squad if we are to successfully retain our title & become kings of europe.

I would prefer Mahrez if we were going for a winger who suits our accurate passing & possession game more than Zaha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.