Wilfried Zaha

Zaha is 10x the player Sinclair is though. If we got him he'd get the Pep treatment too, whereas Mancini treated Sinclair like he never wanted him and never thought he was good enough, which made him even worse than he was.

Personally think Zaha would be a very good option. I'd be amazed if he was still at Palace next season as he's far too good for them.

Why do you think he's a very "unpeplike" player?
Gives the ball away for fun, selfish, doesn't look up, only good in wide open spaces on the counter. I could go on and on, but he's not remotely good enough to be at our level, he's a perfect flair player for a mid table counter attacking team who don't care if he fails ten times but does something right once. Would probably be a good fit at Everton with Lukaku and Barkley, all taking it in turns to put their head down and charge forwards blindly

Zaha would be a good signing Pep would coach him, and we've seen the improvement in Sterling and Sane, depends on Zaha price tag as I'd take the Monaco players all day long over him.

Zaha would be a good signing Pep would coach him, and we've seen the improvement in Sterling and Sane,

He's 24, not 14. He'd be good...to come off the bench. Palace would want at least 40 million for him

He has had a good couple of months but I am yet to be convinced he will end up being top drawer.

It's no coincidence it looks like his agent seems to be hounding him out in the papers in recent weeks considering his form and how close the summer window is.

Spurs bound I reckon. Looks a London boy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.