Wilfried Zaha

Where he plays, the style suits him. He would struggle to play against defend with 10 teams, same with an awful lot of players

untihggggh.png

I fully prepared to be shot for this but I quite like Zaha as footballer. I know people say he had a chance before but let's face it Moyes was his manager.

I saw him play a few times when I lived in S.London (lads on my football team were big palace fans), he is a great athlete with a good touch and shot.

I genuinely wouldn't mind a punt on him for 40/50 million.

I fully prepared to be shot for this but I quite like Zaha as footballer. I know people say he had a chance before but let's face it Moyes was his manager.

I saw him play a few times when I lived in S.London (lads on my football team were big palace fans), he is a great athlete with a good touch and shot.

I genuinely wouldn't mind a pint on him for 40/50 million.
What pint would you want, exactly, for £40/50 million?

I genuinely wouldn't mind a punt on him for 40/50 million.
He has a 56 page thread and you think you are the only one that rates him??

He has a 56 page thread and you think you are the only one that rates him??

Not really the point, the issue is no top club has ever put a serious bid in for him. The closest that he has ever got was Arsenal sniffing around him before they signed Pepe. I can't recall any of the big clubs in the PL or Europe showing an interest in him like Sancho, Hudson Odoi or Sane. You could argue that Palace put a prohibitive price on him, but in the last 12-18 months they have let it be known that he was available.

Strange that no team has bitten at the very least he contributes at a squad level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.