Will Barca Sell Out?

Being the OP I intended to stay off the thread until Sat 18/01 my reason being its about the clubs base level of support and then how long it takes any club to grow that base level. The reason for posting today is regarding the number of seats appearing in 134/304/305/326/328 this afternoon also tickets on viagogo that seem to be replaced as soon as they are sold.
This post is not knocking the club I have followed for 60 odd years and by the way this does not make me a better or bigger fan than a 25 year old who has followed City for 17 years.

Puppet Master Silva said:
crmcfc said:
Its nothing to do with "loyalty" I love city as much as the next person have a season ticket but don't go to all the cup games. Some people simply have other things in their lives apart from football it does not mean I'm less loyal and if I miss out on final tickets (for example) then that's my luck out.

There's a lot more motivation for out of town blues to get down for Barca then there is for a cup replay against Blackburn, that's just the way it works, nothing to do with people being bad fans. I've got Barca tickets but will probably not get one for the Cup final, I'm perfectly fine with that as I'm not on the cup scheme and why should I feel I have any more of a right than another Blue?

Exactly mate, its actually incredible that you have to explain this. Due to work I live over 200 miles away and so every night match, in addition to the £75 cost of petrol, I have to book time of work. So yes due to holiday restrictions (end of tax year) and the additional cost surprisingly I have decided to prioritise Barca at home over Blackburn.

I made the choice of 2 games, West Ham and Blackburn over the 1 in terms of cost (for 2 adults). I'll catch Barca next year or the year after when I've got more cash !<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:03 pm --<br /><br />I made the choice of 2 games, West Ham and Blackburn over the 1 in terms of cost (for 2 adults). I'll catch Barca next year or the year after when I've got more cash !

aguero93:20 said:
In answer to the OP, [sarcasm]No, who the fuck would want to watch City v Barca?[/sarcasm]

Funnily enough I asked my missus if she wanted to go and she said no as £50 was too much! I said 'I've waited 40 years for these moments' so got one on my own this morning.
We're both going tonight though as £15 each is ok.

Hoghead said:
In answer to the OP, [sarcasm]No, who the fuck would want to watch City v Barca?[/sarcasm]

Funnily enough I asked my missus if she wanted to go and she said no as £50 was too much! I said 'I've waited 40 years for these moments' so got one on my own this morning.
I've to wait till tomorrow :(
hence the bitterness in the response there, I'm terrified it's going to sell out.

franksinatra said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
crmcfc said:
Its nothing to do with "loyalty" I love city as much as the next person have a season ticket but don't go to all the cup games. Some people simply have other things in their lives apart from football it does not mean I'm less loyal and if I miss out on final tickets (for example) then that's my luck out.

There's a lot more motivation for out of town blues to get down for Barca then there is for a cup replay against Blackburn, that's just the way it works, nothing to do with people being bad fans. I've got Barca tickets but will probably not get one for the Cup final, I'm perfectly fine with that as I'm not on the cup scheme and why should I feel I have any more of a right than another Blue?

Exactly mate, its actually incredible that you have to explain this. Due to work I live over 200 miles away and so every night match, in addition to the £75 cost of petrol, I have to book time of work. So yes due to holiday restrictions (end of tax year) and the additional cost surprisingly I have decided to prioritise Barca at home over Blackburn.

Yep bud, no judgement from me just some people think there should be the same demand for tickets to a midweek cup replay which is silly. I bet if Blackburn was a 3 o clock kick off on a Saturday it would sell out, in fact I don't have to I have proof from last season. Midweek games are always tricky for a lot of people.

Aguero93:20 I'm glad I'm not in your shoes at the moment!

Tim of the Oak said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
I cannot believe the number of backstabbing, self-centred, narrow-minded, views in this thread (probably mostly from SC holders). I honestly thought more people would be more supportive of the whole ground being full of city fans but obviously not. Nowhere have I criticised Sheikh Mansour for this, he might not have even had anything to do with this decision, but from a fans' point of view I think it is wrong and unfair that genuine city fans with blue membership and low points (yes, they do exist) MAY miss out IF this is true.

It was a WUM!!!

This is why i questioned your other post. You may have been joking but when you write stuff down as fact and omit a clue to your wummery people reading then assume it to be true and get all flustered.

Hoghead said:

I've to wait till tomorrow :(
hence the bitterness in the response there, I'm terrified it's going to sell out.

Hope you get a ticket, looking at the ticket site this afternoon would say you will be Ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.