Will Barca Sell Out?

The Barcelona match isn't for a month so I'd expect tickets to be available closer to the time. All it takes is a change in someone's circumstances or similar and they can't make it. If you must use Viagogo then just keep checking regularly and nab them when they're available.

If I have read the posts correctly, Blues are now having to buy from ViaGoGo
If I understand ViaGoGo correctly I can buy a ticket through the normal channels and put it on the site with a £20-30 mark up knowing it is likely to sell. That is just ticket touting made legal BUT totally wrong.

A need for an effective resale system for all is necessary, IMHO. I can't make Sunderland at the moment and I'd take £25 for my Seasoncard (worth roughly £30 per match) - but it's just going to be too difficult to get the card to someone, let them use it and getting back. The resale system would allow me to offer it to a significantly larger audience to give me a better chance of shifting it.

What I won't do is upgrade to Platinum just to use it or abide by Viagogo as it presently operates. All I'd ever want is somewhere near my money back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.