Will Barca Sell Out?

Rorz88 said:
mammutly said:
Have to be tickets available to non season card holders. Blue membership with 1500 points I reckon.

I Bloody hope not, ive got 1000 points and hope it goes to Wednesday, will be fuming if not !

So, starts today with 2500 points for Blue Card holders. That's quite a lot of points to have over a number of years, I'd guess not loads of Blue Card holders are in that territory. I irritatingly have 1470 so just miss tomorrow. If only for the last 5 years I had got my Fulham away tickets off the club and not Fulham for the neutral end then id be sorted. Schoolboy. Think come Weds morn it could be a bit of a bunfight for the last few remaining seats.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
I was on the phone for 45 minutes on Saturday in the queue for Barca tickets

I think it's safe to say this will sell out

I had a prob with my debit card on Cup scheme and rang to check my seat was still available and it had gone already...cant believe anyone thinks this would not sell out.

Jamie in the customer services was a star in sorting me out though,my lads would have not spoken to me if I had not sorted tickets for this one after all the shit they have taken in their early lives over City.

So us fans will be fighting tooth and nail come midweek for the last few seats available to 'US'. However come match day the ground will be half full of tourists that just want to see barca. Where the hell do they get there tickets from with seamless ease?

paul-dkn said:
So us fans will be fighting tooth and nail come midweek for the last few seats available to 'US'. However come match day the ground will be half full of tourists that just want to see barca. Where the hell do they get there tickets from with seamless ease?

I think very poor that there is nothing substantial remaining on the website about them going on sale but I have had 2 emails about Blackburn!

If not for Bluemoon I would have missed probably our biggest game of my lifetime(in PR terms)after following them everywhere for 35 years of utter shite.

Needs sorting this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.