Will Blues Really Boycott The Bayern Game?

chumps league reminds me of groundhog day , next season we will get bayern and moscow in our group and the toughest opponent from pot 4 , we will be well and truly rogered by the officials , the media will slag our supporters and attendances , and MP will be touted for the sack. Its all so boring and predicatable , so f*ck champs league , give me the fa cup or league cup and a day out at wembley anyday.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
To me Shekh Mansour is the absolute dream owner
Champions league is what he wants more than anything so any boycott is sticking 2 fingers up to him far more than the c**t Platini
I'll be there against Bayern and in Rome complete with chain mail boxers on
Just get behind the team for fucks sake

This all day long, now we are in a position to beat FFP watch the Sheik splash out next Summer to get a team befitting for the Champions league, Twatini and Uefa will not know what has hit them, neither will Chavski and Scum, he will make us the best team in the World..its what Arabs do.

Bovril said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
To me Shekh Mansour is the absolute dream owner
Champions league is what he wants more than anything so any boycott is sticking 2 fingers up to him far more than the c**t Platini
I'll be there against Bayern and in Rome complete with chain mail boxers on
Just get behind the team for fucks sake

This all day long, now we are in a position to beat FFP watch the Sheik splash out next Summer to get a team befitting for the Champions league, Twatini and Uefa will not know what has hit them, neither will Chavski and Scum, he will make us the best team in the World..its what Arabs do.

Hear Hear. After watching the best part of 40 years of ***** then this Chumps league campaign is disappointing but we real fans get over it. We know now that we have the resources to sort out any mess or problem so those fans who are now so pissed off with the club that they don't want to come to cup games anymore don't deserve to be part of our great FAN base and they can just FOff as far as Im concerned. I'll take the plastic tourists any day over these moaning drama queens. We've just come out of a season where we won the league for the second time in 3 years, having come second in between, and we won a cup to boot. What's up with everyone….

xmusampa said:
Only the price of the ticket will stop me going . If it's. A forty/ fifty pound touch I'll watch on tv.the only benefit of going to matches is the atmosphere and that's hit and miss these days.the traffic getting there seems to be worsening every match as well
Its £40, its already been taken from card.

I hope everyone who is considering boycotting this (or any other CL) game because they don't like UEFA and what it stands for, will be writing a letter to Sheik Mansour, and asking him to sell the club, because if we were not in the CL, he would have no reason to stay, and we won't have any of our decent players left.

Luckily for us he does want it, and he will get UEFA on side no matter how long it takes, and luckily for those of us who are left, the ride will get even better.

Gray said:
As bad as we have played there is still something distasteful about the CL.

I have a ticket for Bayern but have decided to give it a miss and will not join the CL cup scheme next season. We might well not even be in it the way we are playing at present.

The incident that sums up the corrupt refereeing was when Milner hurdled a reckless tackle just before half time and the ref gave CSKA a throw in.

That set the tone for what followed and it probably blinkered my view of the rest of the game.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
id fucking love it if the rest of you did.I boycotted from this season and its the best thing i have done for while city related.VOTE WITH YOUR FEET PEOPLE.

I wonder what the clubs pricing strategy will be for next season cl? I know loads who arent joining cl next yr.Club gotta be careful with this one.

We should have challenged them all the way legally instead of taking it up the arse from gill platini infantino etc...sick of us being a soft touch again.

Fair comment.
I'm not convinced that our legal people haven't been working behind the scenes. I base this comment on their extension of FFP to look at club debts, and the changes to the seeding system for next season.

And Platini's a fat c*nt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.