Will Blues Really Boycott The Bayern Game?

Palerider said:
The Champions League is the biggest football tournament in the world. It's bigger than the world cup. If we have any ambition at all we need to be in it and be competitive i.e. Finals - Semis and quarters. Anyone deliberately boycotting it are doing City no favours whatsoever and quite frankly are harming the club. It's like someone winning the lottery and then claiming "I don't want anything to change". Laughable it wasn't so stupid. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!

Oh come on. Don't make yourself look stupid pal.

blue ranger said:
Can't believe some of what I read. Uefa are a bunch of idiots and fucked us over with FFP but that's where the corruption ends. We are in the position we are in because we aren't good enough. It wasn't uefa's fault that -

- Pellegrini didn't know the qualification rules last seaso
- that MDM tripped messi last season v barca
- that city decided to stop playing in Moscow when 2-0 up
- that the team were woeful last night

Get a grip people.
There's four pretty good reasons for staying away, add to them the shit refereeing and corrupt tournament and you make an excellent case for boycotting the game. As posted earlier, nit another penny from my pocket will support this tournament.

KippaxCitizen said:
The thing is, both red cards were right and actually Nasri could easily have gone as well but didn't! Why is everyone so upset?because he booked the wrong man?and the odd foul he got wrong?

Yes, the ref was shit, but they pretty much all are in Europe. Prem refs are far and away ahead of most refs we get in the CL.

There is something horrible seething through our club at the moment. You can hear it Vincent Kompany's interviews, you can see it within our fanbase, it's everywhere you look on this forum/Twitter/MyFace or any other thing you get online with regards to City...it is this fucking mard arse blame game, calls of corruption at every turn, crying about agendas against us. Everywhere you look there is a City fan or someone connected to City crying about something and i think it is seriously harming us as a club.

I'm fucking sick to death of it!

People need to fucking get a grip of themselves and man up. I've not heard anything as bad as this from a set of fans. I used to think United fans were pathetic when they were constantly banging on about this shit about all the "pro-Scouse media" "everyone hates United" bollocks they banged on about for two decades. But i honestly think we're fucking worse! It's the softest, touchiest most defeatist thing i've seen from our fanbase, ever.

That agenda thread we have on here is probably the most pathetic thing i've ever seen from our fans. It's embarrassing! It's a masochistic load of old drivel that feeds weak people excuses for why we're not doing as well as we could/should be. And it's not just in there, as i've said within that thread a few times, this pitiful attitude that the world is against us has somehow got itself completely into the psyche of everyone and is ingrained within our club now.

It's an excuse for our own downfalls all the fucking time, it's a cop-out for weak people who cannot stand there and take the blame themselves or do not have the fight to take us on a level, it's putting the fucking wrong thing in people's minds before we even take to the field, it's a huge sign of weakness that is only going to take this club one way.

I've fucking had my fill of it and we must fucking change!

Absolutely bang on the money KC. The idiot tinfoil hat wearing brigade on here will slaughter you but you're correct so don't back down.
The most cringe worthy thing thing is when our captain starts alluding to all sorts of agendas and feeds the idiots on here.

KippaxCitizen said:
There is something horrible seething through our club at the moment.

That agenda thread we have on here is probably the most pathetic thing i've ever seen from our fans. It's embarrassing! It's a masochistic load of old drivel that feeds weak people excuses for why we're not doing as well as we could/should be. And it's not just in there, as i've said within that thread a few times, this pitiful attitude that the world is against us has somehow got itself completely into the psyche of everyone and is ingrained within our club now.

It's an excuse for our own downfalls all the fucking time, it's a cop-out for weak people who cannot stand there and take the blame themselves or do not have the fight to take us on a level, it's putting the fucking wrong thing in people's minds before we even take to the field, it's a huge sign of weakness that is only going to take this club one way.
So the management and players believe there is an agenda do they, and that is why they perform as they do in the CL?

Therefore they are never going to play to their potential in any of the CL games and are beaten before they take to the field of play.

Thank you for making my mind up for me, stuff the Bayern game and any future Cl games I will save my money and stay at home.

KippaxCitizen said:
The thing is, both red cards were right and actually Nasri could easily have gone as well but didn't! Why is everyone so upset?because he booked the wrong man?and the odd foul he got wrong?

Yes, the ref was shit, but they pretty much all are in Europe. Prem refs are far and away ahead of most refs we get in the CL.

There is something horrible seething through our club at the moment. You can hear it Vincent Kompany's interviews, you can see it within our fanbase, it's everywhere you look on this forum/Twitter/MyFace or any other thing you get online with regards to City...it is this fucking mard arse blame game, calls of corruption at every turn, crying about agendas against us. Everywhere you look there is a City fan or someone connected to City crying about something and i think it is seriously harming us as a club.

I'm fucking sick to death of it!

People need to fucking get a grip of themselves and man up. I've not heard anything as bad as this from a set of fans. I used to think United fans were pathetic when they were constantly banging on about this shit about all the "pro-Scouse media" "everyone hates United" bollocks they banged on about for two decades. But i honestly think we're fucking worse! It's the softest, touchiest most defeatist thing i've seen from our fanbase, ever.

I've fucking had my fill of it and we must fucking change!

You'll have the usual miseries after your blood but well fcukin said, Citizen. Quite a few people have a lingering inferiority complex from the dark years.

A healthy scepticism is one thing - and well justified too. But why would anyone choose to spend their days scratching round in the yard for shit and then whooping when they can hold a big, steaming turd in the air?

sir baconface said:
A healthy scepticism is one thing - and well justified too. But why would anyone choose to spend their days scratching round in the yard for shit and then whooping when they can hold a big, steaming turd in the air?

Why would anyone go onto a football message board and then get upset about people discussing the football?

The competition is contrived and stale, the matches are shite, and it's £30-40 a go (more if we get through the group) that could be spent on away games or domestic cup matches.

City fans have packed the ground when the team was crap so are entitled to turn their back on the Greatest Club Competition in the World™ if they wish.

More interesting to see how many will sign up to the cup scheme next season. I only do it so I can get away tickets. Probably wont bother next year.

ell said:
More interesting to see how many will sign up to the cup scheme next season. I only do it so I can get away tickets. Probably wont bother next year.

Part Timer!!!

The CL is as bent as a nine bob note. I know that, you know that and everybody at UEFA knows that.
But it's the only place we can see City play against the top teams in Europe; with or without deaf, dumb and blind referees.
Someone makes a perfectly justified criticism about having to rely on Joe to maintain the lead against a crap mid-table team and they get branded a rag. Those who suggest that our performance might have been partially to blame on Wednesday are also branded as "rags". - Even though rags don't complain when we play badly.
But as soon as someone suggests leaving the team in the lurch they are hailed as some sort of hero of the revolution rather than traitorous twats.
If you can't afford it then don't go. If you are so offended by UEFA being corrupt then stop watching PL games as that too is hardly based on fair principles.
And if your real reason is because we are shit in Europe then stop going on about how loyal we were when we were shit in the second and third divisions.
Perhaps those wanting to boycott should tell us how many games they see when they aren't boycotting.
I'll be there, but will happily stay on the concourse during the CL anthem if we can be sure the TV companies will get the story right.
Sunday was the perfect time to protest because the three penalties were nailed on AND WE WON. However any anti-UEFA protest, be it about City fans in Moscow, FFP or bent refs will just be seen as sour grapes when the team plays like a bunch of fannies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.