will carlos celebrate?

beano46 said:
When Carlos scores (and he will) all us Blues close to the Rags should do the Booty Dance with him

Hahahahaha, I love it. Let's do it. EVERYONE. Can you imagaine 40,000 City fans, all wearing their Mancini scarfs doing the Booty Dance. Priceless.

Thatchersforearm said:
beano46 said:
When Carlos scores (and he will) all us Blues close to the Rags should do the Booty Dance with him

Hahahahaha, I love it. Let's do it. EVERYONE. Can you imagaine 40,000 City fans, all wearing their Mancini scarfs doing the Booty Dance. Priceless.
i like your thinkin. what a sight that would be.

alextrueblue said:
if carlos scores wed, will he celebrate? i know he said he wouldn't but i just think he might this time

I think he will after he got boo'd at the start of the season

Of course he'll celebrate. He said he'll celebrate if he scores. He's a man of his word. So if he scores, he'll celebrate. Peace out peeps. It's in the bag. He scores he dances. That simple.

he shud run over to bacon face,pull out a fag lighter and set his nostril hairs on fire then bobby manc can run over and put the fire out with a shovel.now that might make soccer am.

Bluefinn said:
I bet it depends on how the crowd will react. Will they boo him when he enters the pitch or scores etc. If they don't, I dont see him celebrating either.

If the United fans boo him, it's our job to make sure he doesn't hear them.
Sing from start to finish and we'll all be celebrating!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.