will carlos celebrate?

I think if he sticks his tongue out, places his thumb on his nose and waggles his fingers whilst performing his usual celebration right in front of the tUrD bench I'll be happy.

FeedTheGoat10 said:
I would love him to kiss the badge!

POST OF THE DAY.

Carlito is already a legend but would go down in history if he did this after his 3rd.....

PJA said:
Bluefinn said:
I bet it depends on how the crowd will react. Will they boo him when he enters the pitch or scores etc. If they don't, I dont see him celebrating either.

If the United fans boo him, it's our job to make sure he doesn't hear them.
Sing from start to finish and we'll all be celebrating!
this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

we now have a better team than them (imo) but for us to have the 12th man could mean the dif of a 2-1 win to a 4-1 win

i have a very big feeling that tevez will be the man to get us to the final,the omens are there against united they lost out to tevez we get them in the semis with an on form tevez pumped up to fook to beat the rags.

Tevez at the moment must be in the best form of his life.

I really hope he scores a goal, preferably 3!

I hope he calmly walks to the bench, reaches into his bag, and hands his ex manager a huge bottle of Whiskey!

I think he'll score a screamer, drop his shorts and show his arse bearing a "welcome to manchester" tattoo to the south stand.

If he does, will stand on my seat next to them and wiggle my own arse at the fuckers with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.