Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

does anyone actually know how many have been sold.

want to by 3 for friends who seldom get the chance to watch city, but they cannot justify 25 pounds in memberships per tickets just so they can apply.

they have old access cards, which get used a couple of times a season, anyone know if the tickets will make this criteria?

fathellensbellend said:

want to by 3 for friends who seldom get the chance to watch city, but they cannot justify 25 pounds in memberships per tickets just so they can apply.

they have old access cards, which get used a couple of times a season, anyone know if the tickets will make this criteria?

Access cards have been replaced by Blue Membership which is £10

markpollard said:
fathellensbellend said:

Access cards have been replaced by Blue Membership which is £10

ok mate, if they reach that stage, will upgrade them

masterwig said:
schfc6 said:
An early kick off means a very early start

You consider 3pm early?

You'll be a bit late. KO is 2.30pm. I get your point not that early, but London trains/tubes pretty much run half a service on a Sunday. So everything except cars/coaches will take a lot longer than the semi & final.

Spoke to the ticket office who told me that sales were at 50-60 % of allocation. The operator told me that tickets were likely to be released on general sale early next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.