Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

mxpx said:
s61blue said:
Always the good old megabus from Shudehill to London, £16 return!!

I did this for the final, never again.

I could have crawled to London quicker!

haha, I must admit I only tend to use it now if I am staying overnight. Having a mate on the trains that can get me a £15 return ticket is always a bonus!!

I can fully understand the reasons people don't want to go. But I don't quite see the point of making a 'look at me, I'm not going!' type post like in that other topic.

Surely all the people whom were moaning and complaining at the loyalty system that was in place for the final and the semi will be buying plenty of tickets. There must have been enough people complaining on this forum that they didn't get tickets to sell out easily.

I can see the stumbling blocks though. An early kick off means a very early start and not much of an event before the game, the fact that it's on a Sunday, a Saturday would sell out for sure. However the tickets are cheap so I will be going, I just won't be making a day of it. I'll just drive there and back as if it were a normal game.
I hope we do make a good account of ourselves though.

Block 133
Row 13
Seat 313

That seats sold out, and I'll be sat on it.

..and there'll be 13 others from our branch there as well.

We're gonna take the roundabout (the mini one just down the road from the big mother)..

Motty said:
only problem is though mate for most people is the transport it's cost me £73 for a return on train (not saying its bad as I reckon thats a good price)

If you book with lots of advance warning (and i booked mine 2 weeks after the fa cup win! After all we all knew we were in this match and whether we wanted to go or not!) you can get a manc to london single on the train for £11.50, and then the same fare coming home. I think £23 is a bargain. (Though yeah i had to pay the £70 return fare for the cup final).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.