Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

Banangoboy said:
Some rough maths I have just done:

We have 27,500 seats over 47 blocks at Wembley.

For a rough calculation assuming all blocks hold the same number of people each one holds 585.

As of this morning we have sold out 11 blocks (ones nearest half way line each side, and lower behind goal) so 6,500 people.

Of the remaining 36 blocks if you assume we have sold 50% of the seats in each block then there is another 10,500 sold.

So roughly 17,000 sold to date.

So approx 10,500 left and 9 days to go.

Have the rags sold out?

Banangoboy said:
Some rough maths I have just done:

We have 27,500 seats over 47 blocks at Wembley.

For a rough calculation assuming all blocks hold the same number of people each one holds 585.

As of this morning we have sold out 11 blocks (ones nearest half way line each side, and lower behind goal) so 6,500 people.

Of the remaining 36 blocks if you assume we have sold 50% of the seats in each block then there is another 10,500 sold.

So roughly 17,000 sold to date.

So approx 10,500 left and 9 days to go.

effectively less than that if allowing for tickets to be posted out as no sales from the ticket office

this should have been on general sale days ago and to callers to the ground

someone at MCFC has fucked up big time with this

It always struck me that the build up to this match would be very slow. People on holiday, not yet got the football bug again, only a friendly, been to Wembley twice already etc, but would pick up in the week before the match. The key to a sell out being the ease with which fans can obtain tickets in the few days before the game. I may be wrong but it doesnt appear that the club have planned on the basis of dealing with a last minute rush for tickets.

Have the rags sold out?[/quote]

On open sale to all members - according to a rag mate of mine they normally limp over the line and sell the last few a couple of days before.

Hope we can make the noise we did so incredibly at the Semi-Final again, I can't see it happening but I don't want the RAGs to think we only show up for the big games as fans. Let's pray we sell out, I've done my bit!

Skashion said:
alib said:

I thought you weren't suggesting they go on open sale...

I mean on sale to accesscard , citycard , live4city , blue members etc

alib said:

They can't put a City v United game on general sale (not even a pre-season friendly), there would be chaos in both ends if they did. Nobody has "fucked up" they're probably following police advice.

I cant understand how utd (who lets be frank have a bigger following in the south) can open their tickets to the public whilst city are still trying to flog them off under the membership scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.